This is the spark. The dawn of a new era. Our electric future, rooted in more than a century of innovation, begins with an uncompromising SUV. Meet the all-electric 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ. Featuring extraordinary design touches and meticulously refined details, the 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ closely mirrors our revolutionary show car. While electrification is new for some Cadillac customers, LYRIQ luxury will feel both familiar and fresh. Authentic materials, décor, and an obsessive level of exterior and interior design details push the limits of vehicle personality, comfort, and refinement. Lyriq is unlike any Cadillac that has come before it. It’s a rare convergence of art, technology, and performance.
• Ultium battery platform architecture with a 12-module battery pack that provides 100 kWh estimated usable energy.
• All-electric RWD propulsion system
• The 2023 LYRIQ RWD will offer a GM-estimated 502 kilometers of range on a full charge4
• Cadillac-estimated 325 lb.-ft. (440 Nm) of near-instantaneous torque and 340 horsepower (255 kW)5
• One-Pedal Driving6 and Regen on DemandTM7
• At-home Level 2 (AC) charging rates of up to 19.2 kW8 and DC fast charging rates for public charging up to 190 kW9
• Available Super CruiseTM10 hands-free driver assistance technology
• 33” diagonal advanced LED display
• Available Google built-in compatibility11: Google Assistant, Google Maps, and Google Play
• Over-the-air vehicle software update capability
• Wireless Apple CarPlay®12 and Wireless Android AutoTM13 capability for compatible phones
• myCadillac Mobile App14
• Next-Generation Active Noise Cancellation
• AKG15 Studio 19-speaker Sound System
Provide your information below to be updated on the availability of the 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ and get the new information first! LYRIQ comes standard with a dual level charge cord The Canadian starting from MSRP including Freight is $69,898. The highly anticipated LYRIQ is expected to arrive in Canada in August 2022.